Missing tails.

     As this is the first post, it has a certain weight as to carry the "first" being the standard as to set an expectation. I'm going to talk about cats.
     The picture above is the picture of a Manx cat, after a quick search i have realized i share many aspects of my personality and general being with on which I will elaborate. The first thing one might notice when they carefully examine this photo is the inherent lack of a tail. To some, this is some disturbing, unnatural occurrence that interrupts all appreciation of the animal. To others, this is a simple abnormality that does not hinder any and all love to be given to the kitten.
     There is a reason I associate myself with this animal. Whereas i look normal to some, missing tails in im my personality hider the acceptance from some whilst it provides  no hindrance to others, in fact to some its more motivation.

Popular Posts